Boost your potential tenant’s confidence in their office space selection with Events Clique’s 3D Space Planner – create and share rich, realistic 2D and 3D space plan visuals. Better understand a potential tenant’s vision to engage them and close a deal faster.
- Engage potential tenants by enabling them to view your available spaces with their setup, as if it were their own
- Reduce architectural fees by empowering potential tenants to make preliminary space plan design changes themselves (move walls, change wall paint colors, and more) from anywhere Internet access is available
- Reduce the number of revisits to the vacant space (from 3, 5, 8, 15, you name it) to just one – the initial visit, saving everyone’s time!
- Save TI costs by enabling a new tenant to plan out their office setup with their furniture to determine the best locations for electrical, data, and phone outlets
- Accelerate a broker’s commission and begin rental revenue cash flow earlier by shortening the leasing process
- Embed available space layouts on your website for marketing or potential tenant review
- Email floor plans and suggest setups to potential tenants for review and make design changes in real-time
- No prior CAD or software experience necessary
Enable clients to view your available spaces as if were their own
Enable clients to select one of your available spaces’ floor plans and add in furniture, A/V equipment, and decor in just minutes. TRY THE 3D SPACE DESIGNER NOW >>
Reduce architectural fees
Allow clients to do preliminary space plan changes themselves. Easily move, resize, or remove a wall, add in doors, or change wall colors to fit the look of the office space your potential client has envisioned.
Visualize and share the floor plan
Allow your clients to visualize the available office space in interactive 360 degree 3D. Email them the interactive floor plan, send them directly to EventsClique.com, or share the floor plan with them on Facebook or on your website.
Create a PDF of the floor plan with an itemized list of the products
Easily enable your potential tenants to create move-in day notes. The PDF generated includes:
- 2D floor plan to see where each piece of furniture and equipment is located
- Notes saved specific to the floor plan
- An itemized list of all furniture, equipment, and more that are within the floor plan and the quantity of each
Get Events Clique’s 3D Space Designer on your website
Already have potential tenants visiting your website to view your available spaces? Want to keep those potential tenants on your site longer and engaged more deeply? Embed the floor plans of your available spaces on your website for a powerful user experience.
Need more leasing tools?
In addition to being able to view and interact with the available spaces, enable potential tenants to easily view amenities and a photo gallery of the property. Need more planning tools? Ensure the tenant doesn’t miss a step in the leasing process with our customized To Do Checklists that offer progress tracking. Have them track their relocation budget with our customized Budgeter and easily view Budget and a Spent-to Date comparison.