Interactive floor plans enable Sales to close more deals, Operations to improve productivity, and your firm as a whole to boost your clients' confidence in their event planning choices.
- Win new clients by creating realistic visuals for your client presentations
- Send the interactive floor plans (2D and 3D) to your clients or team for review
- Create virtual Seating Charts - Add table numbers, guests, and entrée selections
- Save time by making design and setup changes in real-time
- Print or email the final inventory (floor plan, inventory with quantity, and seating chart) to your catering staff and all vendors for seamless event day execution
- No prior CAD or software experience necessary
*Must have Flash installed to use the 3D Event Designer; images can be viewed on non-Flash and mobile devices
Create the Floor Plan
Create an interactive floor plan by inputting the dimensions of your client's event space or selecting one of our pre-modeled Venues or templates. Then add furniture, food and beverage setup items, and more.
Design with Real Inventory
Experiment with either generic items or our vendor specific items. Easily change dimensions and colors of each item to fit the look of the event your client has envisioned.
Create Multiple Layouts
Already created one floor plan, but want to give your client more options? Duplicate your original floor plan, then make changes by moving, changing, or replacing items.
Create a Seating Chart
Add table numbers, guests names, and entrée selections.
Share with Anyone
Send interactive floor plans to your clients and team for review.
Event Overview PDF
Save and download the Event Overview PDF (2D view, notes, inventory and quantity, and seating chart) for all vendors to ensure seamless event execution.