Discover the Latest Software Release
+ We listen and respond to rounds of user feedback. The result is a powerful and realistic 3D floor plan platform for clients globally. Click here to view our latest software release.
Software Update: September 27, 2019
- Table Wizard - Easily create a custom table setup (table, chairs, plates, utensils, glasses and centerpieces) and move the position of any item in a matter of seconds!
- Table Linens - Tables with linens that are created in the Table Wizard will now have the option of changing both colors and linen material with the click of a button! Choose from linen materials such as Pintuck, Rosette, Sequin, Checkered and many more!
- Auto Layout - Easily populate your floor plan configuration with our new Auto Layout tool! Choose from a Banquet configuration to Staggered, U-Shape, Classroom, Half Round and more!
- Guest List - Easily type in or import the Guest List for each floor plan. Download the 3D Event Designer Guest List Template (a simple Excel file) for clients to fill out. Then you can upload the Guest List to their floor plan in seconds!
- Seating Chart - Once your Guest List has been added, easily assign or drag each Guest to a table!
- Lock Items - Now you can lock any item in place on the floor plan directly from the Item's Property's window. When an item is locked it will not be able to be moved.
** Pricing will increase on user licenses towards the end of 2019 / beginning of 2020. This will be our first user license increase in many years to ensure we can maintain the performance of our software and provide the responsiveness to our customers that are unparralell in the 3D floor plan software market. We sincerely thank you for your continued support and value all of you as clients!
Tips, trends, advice - your central resource to connect and thrive using floor plan software.
- Draw a Room
- Upload a Floor Plan
- Delete a Room
- Change Room Height
- Move Walls or Resize a Room
- Move Corners
- Change Ceiling, Floor and Wall Color and Material
- Change the Color or Material of a Single Wall
- Add Multiple Colors or Materials to a Wall
- Copy Wall Colors or Textures to Another Wall
- Add Baseboard or Molding to a Wall
- Split a Wall
- Divide Spaces
- Add a Window View or Wall Art
- Create an Outdoor Space
- Add a Half Wall
- Add a Roof
- Add a Sky Background
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I access my floor plans on mobile devices such as tablets, iPads and smartphones?
- Absolutely! All projects/floor plans can be opened, edited and viewed in both 2D and 3D on any devices, including mobile devices - tablets, smartphones, Mac computers and PC computers.
- Do I need to download anything?
- 3D Event Designer works online and does not require downloading any software or application. You can access your floor plans from any computer, tablet or smartphone. You simply need internet connection and WebGL enabled in your web browser (this is by default enabled in most web browsers).
- What does “per month” mean ?
- Your credit card will automatically be charged every month (monthly subscription) for the plan you have signed up for. Our billing is automated to ensure there is no lapse in your access to our services.
- Can I cancel my subscription anytime ?
- Yes, you can cancel any level of plan, at anytime, with no cancellation fee. Pro-rated refunds for un-used months are not offered.
- Can I upgrade my subscription plan anytime ?
- Yes, you can upgrade your plan at any time. To change your subscription type, simply log in, select the "My Account" tab and upgrade your plan.
- Is there a free version ?
- No, we currently do not offer a free version.