Interactive floor plans enable Sales to close more deals, Operations to improve productivity, and your firm as a whole to boost your clients' confidence in their event rental choices.
- Win new clients by creating realistic visuals with your firm's inventory for client presentations
- Send the interactive floor plans (2D and 3D) to your clients and team for review
- Use generic rental inventory included in the software or inquire to add your firm's specific inventory
- Adding your inventory to the software? Embed floor plans on your website to increase sales
- Print or email the Inventory (floor plan, inventory with quantity, and seating chart) to your event team and all vendors for seamless event day execution
- No prior CAD or software experience necessary
*Must have Flash installed to use the 3D Event Designer; images can be viewed on non-Flash and mobile devices
Create the Floor Plan
Create an interactive floor plan by inputting the dimensions of your client's event space or selecting one of our pre-modeled Venues or templates. Then add furniture, food and beverage setup items, and more.
Design with Real Inventory
Create floor plans with real rental inventory (inquire to get your inventory included). Easily change dimensions and colors of each item to fit the look of the event your client has envisioned.
Create Multiple Layouts
Already created one floor plan, with specific rental products, but want to give your client more options? Duplicate your original floor plan, then make changes by moving, changing, or replacing products.
Create a Seating Chart
Enable your clients to create their own virtual seating chart to ensure they have ordered the correct number of tables, chairs, flatware, and more from your firm.
Share with Anyone
Send interactive floor plans to your clients and team for review. Enable clients to make modifications and email back to you for final quoting.
Save and download the Inventory (2D view, inventory and quantity, and seating chart) for all vendors to ensure seamless event execution.